Wednesday 20 May 2020

What are you reading?

One thing that lockdown has definitely given me more time for is reading. These are the books I have read since school closed. It's a lot more than I would normally get round to reading and my neighbours have lent me some books I wouldn't have normally chosen but enjoyed.
These books have taken my imagination to London, South Carolina, Hong Kong, Dorset, New Jersey, Somerset, Wales, Germany, Bristol, Hungary, Tangiers, Shetland, New York and the one I'm reading at the moment is set in Australia. My mind has done a lot of travelling but I've not been anywhere!
Tell us what you've been reading in the comments.
Remember you can get e-books out of Hackney Libraries here
There are also free books to read here
You can listen to free audiobooks here
and here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting all those links up. I have been doing reading plus every other day and when I am not doing reading plus I read the book I am currently reading which is called Point blank and it is part of a series called Alex Rider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like you, I’ve been reading a lot during the lockdown. Yesterday I finished a book called Fish in a tree and have moved on to one called The secrets we keep

    ReplyDelete