Tuesday 5 May 2020

Play Lotería

Have a go at this Mexican game of chance.  It's a bit like Bingo and I learned a lot of new Spanish vocabulary from playing it. I played three games and lost them all so I don't think my luck's in today. You've got to be quick when they read out the names of the cards - you'll see what I mean. Click here to play.
Let us know if you are quick enough or lucky enough to win! Buena suerta (which means good luck in Spanish).
Update
I won in the end -fifth time lucky. I learned lots of new Spanish words as well!

2 comments:

  1. This game is so addictive. After 4 attempts, I was so close to winning I just needed one more bean....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, you have to keep playing until you win. I love the music, the man who reads out the vocabulary is so cheerful it really cheers me up. I think I might have another game.

    ReplyDelete