Wednesday 13 May 2020

My Acrostic Poem

How about writing an acrostic poem today? Do you remember what they are? Click here if you can't.
Here's one:
This is a clever one:




You can write it on absolutely anything you like. What do you think of mine? I even tried to get a bit of rhyme in.  Post yours in the comments of send to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com

My Poem

My poem is a simple thing
You can read it in a less than a minute

Perhaps you could write one yourself,
Oh, I can't wait to see what you put in it.
Everyone has a poet inside,
My heart, it truly believes it.

2 comments:

  1. I made this one a while ago:
    Lot’s of people hate it,
    Our community’s at home.
    Children can’t hang out with friends,
    Key workers are alone.
    Don’t play in parks! Don’t go to school!
    Our only choice is to follow the rules.
    We’re in this together, don’t be afraid,
    NHS are heroes, so we can be brave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours is really good Ms Elliott!

    ReplyDelete