Wednesday 6 May 2020

Games and Activities on Purple Mash!

Every day we will be posting different games and activities on Purple Mash! To log in, go to the De Beauvoir Home Learning Page, select Purple Mash and log in using your details https://www.purplemash.com/sch/debeauvoirprimar. If you have forgotten your log in details, please email us at debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com or comment on this post.





Once you have logged in, click on the purple alerts or the red 2Dos icon in the top left hand corner. This will show you the games and activities you should complete that day. 
Once you are happy with your work, simple exit using the red arrow in the top right of your screen and select save and exit. 
We can't wait to see all your fabulous work. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Elliott,
    I don't remember my purple mash login details.

    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Jayden. I'll find out what your login details are. I have your mum's email address so I will email her when I find them out. Mr White-Sage has added lots of activities to Purple Mash today and says they good fun.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ms Elliott, will the activities you give us to do be on 2dos at the top next to your work on purple mash?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayden - ask your mum to check her email. I've sent her your login for Purple Mash.
    Ms Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ms Elliott, will the activities be set on 2dos next my work on purple mash?

    ReplyDelete