Wednesday 1 April 2020

Munch

Breakfast! It's Biff and Kenny's favourite time of the day.  Nigel's owner told me that he found Biff in his house eating Nigel's food the other day! Then later, he found Biff lying on his bed having a snooze! I told Biff off - he didn't care.
They were born in the same litter. A stray cat had 7 kittens and they were all black and white except for Kenny who is a tabby cat. I chose Biff because he was the smallest  and weakest of the litter (the runt) and Kenny because he was the 'odd one out'. The brothers fight a lot but, strangely, never over food. If one finishes their bowl before the other they just share what's left in the remaining bowl.
What's cooking in your kitchen? Have you been cooking up a storm?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Elliott, last week I cooked Banana and choclate cake, macaroni cheese. This week, on Monday I cooked an eggless chocolate cake, and today it's my turn to cook dinner. I will be cooking risotto with cheese, spinach and peas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all sounds absolutely delicious Natalie you sound like you know what you are doing in the kitchen. Have a look on Year 5's blog for Ms Oner's vegan bannoffee pie recipe. It looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms Elliott, how old are Biff and Kenny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are 11 years old - so they should be in year 6. I tried to make them go to school but they refused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked on the year 5 blog and that banoffe pie looks scrumptious! : )
      I am going to make it soon.

      Delete