Tuesday 28 April 2020

Eye eye - it's an alien.

Inspired by Hamza's incredible dinosaur, I thought I would have a go a another of Rob Biddulph's cartoons. In  his alien video (below) he says that you can do the bottom half of the alien any way you like. He did his with tentacles and I gave mine nobbly knees and wellington boots. I wish I had some colours in my house to colour mine in but, unfortunately, I don't. Nevermind.
Here's the video to watch.
And here's mine.
Can anyone think of a good name for her? Post in the comments and send us your attempt to admin@debeauvoir.hackney.sch.uk (Forward to Year 6 in the subject).


3 comments:

  1. Polly?
    I’m going to try and draw one too. I’ll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly the Alien - it suits her! Can't wait to see yours Natalie. I think that if you send it to this address
    debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com
    I might get it quicker than the other one.
    Ms Elliott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ms Elliott! I'll send it to you now.

    ReplyDelete