Thursday 23 April 2020

George Killed the Dragon (apparently).



Today is 23rd April and it is St George's Day. St. George is the patron saint of England. We don't know very much about George but there are lots of myths. It's very unlikely that St. George ever came to England or killed the dragon he is famous for slaying. It's believed he was born in a place that is modern day Turkey. If you want to find out more about St George, click here.
I thought I would mark St George's day by drawing a dragon. I used this video but there are lots to choose from.
Here's my dragon - have a go and send us your dragon,


2 comments:

  1. Natalie is a good artist23 April 2020 at 13:18

    I drew a dragon and coloured it red! I have sent it to debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com and I wrote please forward to year 6 too.
    I hope you got the picture (and this message).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie is a good artist23 April 2020 at 13:20

    I sent a pic of my dragon to Debeauvoirprimaryschool@gmail.com. I also wrote for you to forward it to year 6. I hope you got the message.

    ReplyDelete