Friday 24 April 2020

Flash Harry

Morning Year 6. It's Friday (believe it or not). This morning I was on the phone talking to a head of Year 7 at a secondary school some of you are transferring to (I won't say which) and it was so lovely to talk about you and all the wonderful things we know about you. I could hear that the Head of Year 7 was so looking forward to meeting you
Here's the challenge of the day. Read it carefully -Flash Harry can't make up his mind.
Did Flash Harry win or lose? Let us know in the comments - answers on Monday.
Monday Update 
I make it that Flash Harry made 200 pounds after all his buying and selling.


2 comments:

  1. He win and lost money.
    He won money because he brought his for £100 and he won £200
    He lost money because he sold it for £300 but then he won again

    ReplyDelete
  2. £200? I double checked it so I hope I’m right.

    ReplyDelete